Experience the exhilarating fun of Sandboarding down the Atlantis Dunes, just outside of Cape Town, up the beautiful West Coast of South Africa. An awe inspiring setting for an amazing experience. Guide and transport provided.
You can experience the fun of Sandboarding with this super accessible, all inclusive, half day trip to the Atlantis Dunes up the West Coast of South Africa. Anyone can do it, don’t worry if you have no previous experience with snow boarding or other board sports, our friendly guides will show you everything you need to know to ensure you have an awesome day out on the dunes!
Location & Details
- Atlantis Sand Dunes (Witzands Reserve) on the West Coast of South Africa
You will be picked up by a Sandboard instructor and taken to the Atlantis Sand Dunes just 45 minutes out of Cape Town.
You get a quick safety briefing before you’re shown the basics of Sand Boarding
Then the fun begins! . . . cruising and carving at speed down steep sand dunes!
- Transport in quality vehicles with air conditioning and good music (to get psyched)
- Friendly, qualified instructors to help you have the most fun – safely
- Light snacks and refreshments
- All the equipment you need, and entrance fees to the Atlantis Dunes
- A dedicated Gazebo for our crew (for some much needed shade)
- All items of a personal nature
What to bring
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Long socks
- Closed shoes
- Extra refreshments
* We are able to tailor make trips to the Betty’s Bay sand dunes to incorporate surfing lessons as well or corporate functions and even birthday parties in the Hout Bay sand dunes. This half or full day adventure takes you through the basics of sand boarding, from learning how to stand up and gain balance to cruising down the dunes at high speeds that will get your adrenaline flowing!
|Length||Half Day - 4 Hours|
|Start Point||Pick up Cape Town Central and surrounds|
|End Point||Drop off in Cape Town Central and surrounds|
|Departs||Everyday (weather dependent)|
|Minimum People||2 People (Mon - Thurs) / 4 People (Fri - Sun)|
|Meals||Light snacks and refreshments|