The following Terms shall have the meanings set out below when used in these Booking Conditions:
'Cape Xtreme' means Cape Xtreme Adventure Tours (Pty) Ltd.
'Cape to Addo' means Xtreme Shark Diving (Pty) Ltd.
'Activity / Tour' means the Activity / tour booked by you or any person on your behalf.
'Travel Agent' means any Agent through whom your booking with Cape to Addo or Revel Adventures is made.
'Force Majeure' means any circumstances which are unusual and/or unforeseeable which are beyond the control of Cape Xtreme or Cape to Addo, the consequence of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including (but not limited to) weather conditions; war or threat of war; riot; civil strife; hostilities; political unrest; government action; industrial dispute; natural or other disaster; nuclear incident; terrorist activity; closure of airports; fire; flood; drought; re-scheduling or cancellation of flights or alteration of the airline or aircraft type by an airline and technical problems with transportation that are outside our control.
1. General (a) These conditions apply to all Activities / Tours. These conditions govern your relationship with Cape Xtreme and Cape to Addo set out details of Cape Xtreme and Cape to Addo obligations in relation to any Activity / tour which you book or is booked on your behalf. Please read these conditions carefully before making a booking. (b) Please be aware that these terms include limitations on the liability of Cape Xtreme and Cape to Addo and their obligations relating to any Activity / tour and certain exclusions of Cape Xtreme‚Äôs' and Cape to Addo‚Äôs responsibility. These conditions do not govern your rights and/or duties in relation to any other person or company whose services may be used on any Activities / tours.
2. Your Activity / tour Contract (a) When a booking is made, the 'cardholders name' / ‚Äòbooking holder‚Äôs name‚Äô on the booking guarantees that he or she has the authority to accept and does accept on behalf of the party the terms of these booking conditions. A contract will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions, which are governed by South African Law, and the jurisdiction of the South African Courts. (b) On receipt by Cape Xtreme‚Äôs or the relevant Travel Agent of your completed booking form and deposit(s) we will reserve your Activity / tour in respect of all persons travelling. It is important to check the details on the invoice when you get it, or if booking late at the time of booking, that all the details are exactly as you requested. In the event of any discrepancy, please contact us or your travel agent immediately. (c) If you want to cancel or change your booking later you may have to pay amendment or cancellation costs (described below) which may be as much as the whole Activity / tour cost. (d) All brochure/website descriptions are made in good faith and every care is taken to ensure their accuracy. However, in view of the detail contained therein and the fact that brochures/websites are necessarily prepared/created some time in advance of distribution and of the Activity / tours; advertised facilities, amenities, entertainment and schedules may, on occasion, be restricted, curtailed, changed or cancelled. Therefore, changes may be made to the particulars you have seen at any time before the contract with you is made. In these circumstances, we will notify you of such changes prior to confirmation of your booking.
3. Your Activity / tour Price (a) When you make your booking you must pay 100% of the total activity / tour price. All monies you pay to the Travel Agents are held by them on our behalf at all times. (b) The price of your travel arrangements was calculated using exchange rates quoted on www.xe.com (c) Cape Xtreme and Cape to Addo reserves the right to raise or lower its prices at any time before you book the Activity / tour. Prices may vary in subsequent editions of brochures/websites and you should ensure that you look at the most recent edition. Prices shown during the online booking process may vary from those shown elsewhere on the site. If, at the time of booking your Activity / tour the price has changed from that you have seen, you will be told the revised price applicable to the Activity / tour before you commit yourself. When you make a booking on our website you will be shown prices that relate to the activity / tour being booked. We will make every effort to ensure that these prices are accurate. It is possible that these prices may be incorrect due to a technical fault or circumstances beyond our control. If this happens we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to advise you of the correct price. When you receive this information you will have the option to proceed with your booking with the corrected price or cancel at no charge.
4. If You Cancel or Change Your Booking (a) after our confirmation has been issued, you wish to cancel or change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or activities, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be from the person who made the booking or your Travel Agent. You will be asked to pay an administration charge per person and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible. If the date you wish to change your booking to is unavailable, fully booked or we can not run a tour or activity on that date for any reason you will have to pay the applicable cancellation charges up to the maximum shown below. Please see below for cancellation fees & refunds.
5. If We Change or Cancel Your Activity / tour (a) It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements but we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. Occasionally we may have to make changes due to unforeseen circumstances and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you or your Travel Agent of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements. If we are unable to provide the booked activity / tour, you can either have a 90% refund of monies paid or accept an alternative activity / tour or the same activity / tour on a different date from us, if available. If it is necessary to cancel your travel arrangements, except where cancellation is due to non payment by you of your final balance, we will pay to you minimum compensation as set out below.
Outside 30 days ‚Äì 90% refund
Within 30 days - 70% refund
Within 7 day ‚Äì 50% refund
Within 48 hours - No refund
Bad weather cancellation - 90% refund
KRUGER TOURS cancellation policy:
If any confirmed booking is cancelled, Cape to Addo & Cape Xtreme will retain 50%.
If any confirmed booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to departure then Cape to Add & Cape Xtreme will retail full amount.
6. Compensation will not be payable and we will not otherwise be liable to you if we are forced to cancel, delay or curtail in any way change your activity / tour as a result of Force Majeure as detailed previously.
7. Our Liability To You (a) Cape Xtreme and Cape to Addo, or its employees and agents can/will not be held responsible for any accident, injury, illness, death, loss or delay from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by any person during matters related to accommodating, transporting, sightseeing, and activities of any means whilst on our tour.
8. Personal Injury (s) We do not accept any responsibility if you or anyone in your party suffer death, illness or injury. You join our tours at your own risk. We will however assist you and do our very best to help in anyway possible.
9. Disabled Clients (a) Due to the types of activities we will be partaking in, you agree that you are physically fit and capable of performing such activities.
10. Changes Beyond Our Control (a) Cape Xtreme and Cape to Addo will do its best to keep all activities and tours running on the date said activity / tour is booked for. However if there are any changes beyond our control due to bad weather Cape Xtreme and Cape to Addo has the right to change the date of the tour / activity at anytime. If the client can not change to another date for whatever reason, they will receive a 90% refund. If the client changes the date of their tour / activity to a date where the price of that tour / activity has increased for whatever reason or if there aren‚Äôt the required minimum numbers of guests on the new date to run the activity, the client must pay in the difference in price between the increased price and the original paid price to be confirmed.
11. Transaction Currency (a) We are a South African merchant and advertise prices in several currencies, ZAR being our base currency. If a customer pays using a non ZAR currency, the amount debited to the cardholder's account will be as close to the advertised price as possible.