Horseback riding on one of the most beautiful, long, white sandy beaches in Cape Town.
Noordhoek is situated below the Southern Slopes of Chapman’s Peak Drive and is Cape Town’s rural treasure with a farm atmosphere. It is famed for its long white sandy beach, ideal for horse riding on the beach for a close up natural experience.
- Chapmanspeak Drive
- Noordhoek Beach
- Qualified guide
- All equipment needed
- All items of a personal nature
You pass through wetlands with indigenous bird life, then over the dunes and onto the beach where you can visit the Kakapo Shipwreck. Our horses are superbly schooled and very rider friendly.
Meet at Noordhoek where you will be starting the beach horse ride. Arrival time is 45 minutes before actual time booked so we may meet and greet, supply you with the correct equipment, sign indemnities and do a safety talk. You will then leave from the stables and head to the spectacular Noordhoek beach to begin your ride.
- Each trail is two hours long and we take up to six people with an experienced trail guide.
- A minimum age of 12 years and a maximum weight of 90kg and age of 65 apply.
- All riders are required to wear riding hats which we do provide and there is no galloping permitted on the beach.
- Riders may trot and canter.
- Riders must wear long pants and a closed shoe or boots with a slight heal.
- Novice and experienced riders are equally welcome
|Departure Time||9am, 1pm and 4pm (Arrival time is 45 minutes before departure)|
|Minimum People||2 People|
|Price||R750 pp / Price Match Guarantee|
|Attractions||Wetlands with indigenous bird life, Dunes, Beach, Kakapo Shipwreck|