Please note/be advised:
- Time slots for Paraglide:
8 am, 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm
On your booking form when you book online there will be an option where you can select your preferred time slot.
- Time slot selected might not be guaranteed / available. Should it happen that the time slot you have selected is not available we will let you know immediately and advise alternative time(s) available.
- Meeting time is 30 min prior to your booked time.
Eg. If you are booked for 10 am , you need to be there by 9:30 am.
Experience the joy & freedom of free flight paragliding with views of the beautiful Table Mountain, Cape Town.
Cape Town is one of the most spectacular places in the world to paraglide. Signal Hill, is the site which is most commonly flown from because of its location and the stunning views of Table Mountain, Robben Island, the Waterfront and the Cape Town area. However, there is an opportunity to fly from Lions Head - weather dependant.
Tandem paragliding instructional flights are a great way of getting into paragliding or just experiencing the joy of free-flight. Flights last anything from 8-15 mins.
Approx 8 - 15 minutes (excl. briefing etc.)
Start & End point
R 1 800.00 per person
Everyday (weather dependant)
Signal Hill, The Atlantic coastline
Qualified instructor, all equipment needed
All items of a personal nature, tip, transport, pictures/video
What to wear/ bring
Closed running shoes, sun block and warm top
Our Cape Town flights begin on Signal Hill and end at the Sea Point Promenade. Few days of the year the wind allows for flights to launch from Lions’ Head and land between Camps Bay and Clifton 4th Beach. Signal Hill and Lion’s Head form part of the Table Mountain National Park and are known for spectacular views over the city and ocean.
Cape Town is one of the most spectacular places in the world to paraglide. Signal Hill is the site that we fly from most commonly because of its location and the stunning views of Table Mountain and the Cape Town area.
Note that there is a 15 – 20min walk required when flying Lions Head (not to the very top).
On the day of your flight, our pilots will meet you at the Signal Hill car park. After launching you can sit back and relax in your harness while you soak up the view of beautiful Cape Town. An adrenaline rush will kick in when you spiral down to landing.
In-flight videos and photos are available for you to reminisce your paragliding adventure.
Pictures and videos can be made of each client from a very wide-angled “go-pro” style camera and these are then viewed upon landing when you can choose if you would like to have this unforgettable memory of your flight. All the pictures and video are on a 2 or 4GB SD card (which all computers take). You can reuse this complimentary card in the future. Cost: R350 pp (pay cash on the day).
Duration: Open Ended - Approx 8 - 15 minutes (excl. briefing etc.).
When: 7 Days a week from 08:00 - 16:00. (weather permitting).
Where: Signal Hill
What to Wear/Bring: Closed running shoes, sun block and warm top
Minimum Age: 14 years
Minimum Height: 0.0 m
Maximum Height: 0.0 m
Minimum Weight: 15 kg
Maximum Weight: 120.0 kg
Fitness Level: Not Applicable
Qualifications: Not Applicable
Certification: None Required
Experience Level: No Experience Requirement
Inclusions and Exclusions
Inclusions: Qualified instructor, all equipment needed, a safety briefing
Exclusions: All items of a personal nature, tip, transport, pictures/video
General/Standard cancellation policy
- Cancellation outside 14 days prior to tour date:
100% credit as Travel Credit / 95% refund
- Cancellation 14-7 days prior to tour date:
100% credit as Travel Credit / 80% refund
- Cancellation 3-6 days prior to tour date:
- Cancellation 2 days prior to tour date, late arrivals or “no show”:
No refund / Full fee charged
* The general / standard cancellation policy applies to all products excluding specific Packages, Kruger Tours and Private/Custom made tours.
* All transaction / transfer fees and/or forex conversion costs charged by the banks during the refund process will be billed to you (client).
* Refunds and Travel Credit values are calculated in our local ZAR (South African Rand) currency. Transaction values in your own currency could be affected due to bank fees and currency exchange fluctuations. Refunds are usually made back to the original source of payment method.
* The Travel Credit option may be selected up till 7 days prior to your start / departure date. The travel credit should be used within a 24 month period from the issue date unless stated otherwise. Where a travel credit option is selected, payment in FULL must be made to Cape Xtreme if the booking was made through a Travel Agent. Please be advised that a travel credit is selected instead of a cancellation charge and will result in no refunds being issued. After the travel credit has been selected no further alterations can be made / no refunds will be issued should you make any changes again.
* Please be sure to read through our full terms & conditions here: www.capextreme.com/terms