Experience the exhilarating fun of Sandboarding & Quad Biking down the Atlantis Dunes up the beautiful West Coast of South Africa.
This fun filled full day adventure takes you through the basics of sand boarding, from learning how to stand up and gain balance to cruising down the dunes at high speeds that will get your adrenaline flowing! Then topping the day off with a high powered guided sand dune quad bike experience where you can speed up, down and along the face of the dunes!
Location & Details
- Atlantis Sand Dunes on the West Coast of South Africa
You will be picked up by a Cape Xtreme guide/instructor between 08:00 – 09:00 and taken to the Atlantis Sand dunes just 45 minutes out of Cape Town. You will then receive a safety briefing before shown the basics of Sand Boarding and then the fun begins . . . cruising and carving at speed down steep sand dunes! We then break for snacks & refreshments before the quad biking begins . . . if you are happy going slow, that’s fine, but if you are an experienced quad biker and you want something faster and adrenalinised, we do that too.
- Transport in quality vehicles with air conditioning and good music (to get psyched)
- Friendly, qualified instructors to help you have the most fun – safely
- Light snacks and refreshments
- All the equipment you need, and entrance fees to the Atlantis Dunes
- 1 Hour Quad Bike ride
- All items of a personal nature
- Extra snacks & refreshments
What to bring
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Long socks
- Closed shoes
- Extra refreshments
* We are able to tailor make trips to the Betty’s Bay sand dunes to incorporate surfing lessons as well or corporate functions and even birthday parties in the Hout Bay sand dunes. This half or full day adventure takes you through the basics of sand boarding, from learning how to stand up and gain balance to cruising down the dunes at high speeds that will get your adrenaline flowing!
|Length||Half Day - 4 to 5 Hours|
|Start Point||Pick up Cape Town Central and surrounds|
|End Point||Drop off in Cape Town Central and surrounds|
|Departs||Everyday (weather dependent)|
|Minimum People||2 People (Mon - Thurs) / 4 People (Fri - Sun)|
|Meals||Light snacks and refreshments|