Approx 1.5 - 2 hours (one way depending on fitness and breaks)
Start & End point
Pickup & Drop off in City Bowl areas
Everyday (Weather Dependant)
07:00 – 08:00 (winter) & 06:00 – 07:00 (summer)
Min 2 pax: R 1 800.00 per person
3 - 4 pax: R 1 500.00 per person
5 - 7 pax: R 1 200.00 per person
8 - 10 pax: R 900.00 per person
11 - 13 pax: R 800.00 per person
Table Mountain/Lion's Head
Transport, qualified guide, light snack & refreshment
All items of a personal nature, tips, cableway ticket. extra water
What to bring
Sun block, hat, comfortable walking shoes, warm top, extra water
Lions Head, alongside the main Table Mountain offers some of the best views in the Cape. Overlooking the city and Table Bay on one side, and the scenic Atlantic Ocean coastline on the other. A short steep ascent with magnificent 360 degree views from the top. There are 2 routes possible. One following an exciting scrambling route with the assistance of chains. The other avoids the chains and is a less exciting but still a steep route. The terrain consists of gravel road, Rocky single track, Steep section with chains to pull yourself up, ladders. The majority of the walk is steep but easy going. The last section is a bit more steep and you have the option to use chains to climb up a section of boulders, which increases the difficulty of this walk.
Duration: Approx 1.5-2 hours (one way depending on fitness and breaks).
When: Everyday (Weather Dependant) 07:00 – 08:00 (winter) & 06:00 – 07:00 (summer)
Where: Pickup & Drop off in City Bowl areas
Things to Bring: Sun block, hat, comfortable walking shoes, warm top, extra water.
Minimum Age: 12 years
Minimum Height: 0.0 m
Maximum Height: 0.0 m
Minimum Weight: 0 kg
Maximum Weight: 0 kg
Fitness Level: Average to Fit
Inclusions and Exclusions
Inclusions: Transport, qualified guide, light snack & refreshment.
Exclusions: All items of a personal nature, tips, extra water.
Private/Custom tours cancellation policy
- Cancellation outside 30 days prior to tour date:
- Cancellation 29-15 days prior to tour date:
- Cancellation 14 days prior to tour date, late arrivals or “no show”:
No refund / Full fee charged
* All transaction / transfer fees and/or forex conversion costs charged by the banks during the refund process will be billed to you (client).
* Refunds and Travel Credit voucher values are calculated in our local ZAR (South African Rand) currency. Transaction values in your own currency could be affected due to bank fees and currency exchange fluctuations. Refunds are usually made back to the original source of payment method.
* Be sure to read through our full terms & conditions here: www.capextreme.com/terms